Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10-30-12


     Only less than one day left till NaNoWriMo starts! I'm trying to distract myself with other stuff to keep my mind off my, soon to be, novel.
     I think I've been going a little bit crazy! 0.0 One of the people from my school told me I would look at her then break out into an evil grin. Funny, that when I started to think about my book...
     I also have a horrible case of book hang over! (Even those it was in July when I last read it)
     My book hangover is about the awesome books Divergent and the second book Insurgent! I can't believe I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR for the last book!
     I get the great idea to carve a pumpkin! Or not, you take your pick...
Picking out my pumpkin with designs in mind
I planed on doing the Dauntless symbol!
(From Divergent)
I had it all planed out... 

One mistake, Two mistakes, oops!

Oh well, I just turned it into a cat
     I'm saving the other pumpkin for another day. Oh and this walked into my bedroom after I finished my pumpkin.
My brother and his pumpkin head

     I helped out at my school's fundraiser. We had chili, dancing and games! They told us to come dressed up in a cowboy/girl costume so I came to there in this outfit I put together!
My cow girl costume!
     Most people laughed but when I went and saw my teacher it went something like this...
Me: "HI! I dressed up like a cow girl just like you told me to!"
Teacher: "Aaa... I'm just going to ignore that." she said dropping and shaking her head laughing at me.
     Tomorrow is going to be fun. I'm working out at a camp and then I'll probably go to bed and not stay up till midnight to start writing since I have school the next day. Otherwise I would totally do that! Oh ya I made this comic for NaNoWriMo.

Have a good Halloween and NaNoWriMo!


No comments:

Post a Comment